ARE ALL OF THE F45 MEALS MADE BY FUNCTIONAL MEALS SUITABLE FOR TAKING PART IN THE CHALLENGE?
- Yes, all lunch and dinner meals fall within the challenge phase nutritional guidelines.
- Yes, Functional Meals caters to Monday to Friday lunches and dinners ONLY.
- Yes, all the recipes are from the app made by f45 in-house nutritionist; Lyn Green.
ARE THE MEALS DELIVERED TO THE GYM AND WHEN ARE THEY DELIVERED?
- No, the meals are delivered directly to the customer’s house over the weekend on Sundays. Please see delivery schedule and maps. https://functionalmeals.ca/pages/delivery
- On long weekends we make all the deliveries on Mondays. Please see delivery schedule and maps. https://functionalmeals.ca/pages/delivery
CANCELLATION OR REFUNDS?
- The weekly plans can be canceled before Tuesday at midnight for the delivery on the following Saturday or Sunday. Any cancellation requests after that time will be for the week after and there will be NO refunds.
- The 4 or 8 week plans can be canceled before Tuesday at midnight before the first delivery. After the 1st delivery is made there will be no cancellations or refunds after that point.
- To cancel, pause or to make changes to your order we require you to send us a written request via email. You have to send an email to email@example.com before midnight on Tuesday for the coming Sunday delivery with your order #, your full name on file and best contact telephone number.
How should I store the meals once they have been delivered?
- Once delivered on the weekend the meals go directly in the refrigerator and are good till Friday dinner.
- All 10 meals for the week are in vacuum sealed individual containers to maintain freshness and avoid going bad as long as they are kept in the refrigerator below 4 degrees temperature.
Are the meals Halal?
- YES! All meals made by Functional Meals are 100% Halal.
- All recipes with non halal products like pork or pork products are substituted with chicken.
DO YOU MAKE THE F45 VEGAN MENU?
- Yes, we now offer mainstream meals & Vegan meals both for the F45 challenge for now.
DO YOU MAKE THE F45 VEGETARIAN MENU?
- We do not offer the vegetarian meals, only Mainstream and Vegan meals both for the F45 challenge for now.
Do you cater to Pescatarian options?
- We are excited to introduce Pescatarian option for F45 members. With this you will be given mix of seafood and vegan meals if there is any seafood in that week’s mainstream menu. For any week which does not contain any seafood recipes members will be provided Vegan meals for that entire week.
Do you cater to nut allergies?
- We seal all or any nut products in a separate container and place it in the meal container so the customer can choose to eat it or not based on their preference.
- This by any means does NOT mean that the food is 100% nut free as there is still a chance for cross contamination but we do our best to keep the food and the nuts separate.
Do you cater to dairy allergies?
- We seal all or any dairy products in a separate container and place it in the meal container so the customer can choose to eat it or not based on their preference.
- All meals that require to be cooked in butter are cooked in margarine (vegan butter).
- This by any means does NOT mean that the food is 100% dairy free as there is still a chance for cross contamination but we do our best to keep the food and the dairy like "cheese" separate.
- As we do not allow individual substitution to the meals, we will be producing one chicken recipe from the weekend menu options. This allows us to provide you with a different dish from F45 menu if you don’t prefer eating certain items ex seafood or beef.
Double up Protein:
- If you require eating additional clean calories, you can now choose to double up protein for your meals. For example, if you choose this option for your weekly meal plan, you will get 10 meals/week with double protein. There is an additional charge of $5/Meal.
- Through partnership with Flow Water, members can now purchase alkaline water for their challenge needs directly though our website. Water is provided in a package of 48 bottles, available to all packages as add on.
- Members can now purchase snacks on 4, 7 & 8 week packages as add on. One snack will be chosen from the F45 menu for that given week and will be given to the members for that entire week. Example, if there are protein balls in one weeks menu, members will get 10 protein balls (2 snacks / day). If there are muffins next week members will get 10 muffins.
Are the meals frozen?
- No, all our meals are prepared from fresh produce & delivered chilled.
WHAT IF I DON’T EAT CERTAIN THINGS?
- We only make F45 meals using Chicken, Beef, Turkey or Salmon.
- All seafood items are substituted to Salmon or Tuna.
- All pork meals are substituted to Chicken.
- All Lamb meals are substituted to Beef.
- For the meat options upon check out you have 2 options you can pick from.
- No Beef
- No Seafood
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER SUBSTITUTIONS TO THE MEALS
WHO DOES THE DELIVERY?
- We have partnered with FoodKangaroo.ca to make all our food deliveries.
- You will be getting an email by Saturday for your Sunday delivery from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org giving you the window for your delivery.
- Another email is sent to you when the driver is 1 hour away from your delivery.
- Last email is sent to you stating when the food was delivered and special instructions if any if you are not home.
- Please provide your email address to ensure you get the notifications and there are no delays in you receiving your meals.
- Once the meals are dropped off at your door, they are your responsibility to collect and place them in the fridge as soon as possible.
- Functional Meals and or Food Kangaroo does NOT take any responsibility once the meals are dropped off to your door.
HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY?
- Delivery in core GTA is $6.99/delivery.
- Core GTA (Etobicoke, Mississauga, North York, Scarborough, Toronto)
- Outer GTA is $12.99/delivery.
- Outer GTA (Brampton, Burlington, Markham, Milton, Oakville, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Georgetown, Aurora, Kleinburg, New Market, Hamilton, Ancaster, Ajax, Stouffville, Woodbridge)
- Other cities we deliver to are $19.99/delivery.
- Other Cities we deliver to (Brantford, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, London, Windsor, Woodstock, Amherstburg, Dundas, Komoka, Lakeshore, Lasalle, Tecumseh)
- For the weekly plan its added once every week, for the 4 week plans its delivery fee times 4 weeks, and for the 8 week plans its delivery fee times 8 weeks.
- If your city is NOT on our list please email us to email@example.com to request a delivery quote.
Weekly delivery every Sunday. Order cutoff 11:59pm Tuesday. All orders after this time will be delivered the following weekend.